Today, we’re talking to Linda Roggli and Diane Dempster about the ADHD Parents Palooza, which will run next week, from August 20thto the 25th.
The ADHD Parents Palooza brings together many of the most well-known experts on ADHD to talk about parenting our complex kids. Guests include Dr. Russell Barkley, Ned Hallowell, and Jessica McCabe.
I wasn’t able to be a part of the Parents Palooza this time, but I hope to participate next year. I’ll be in the audience with those of you who attend, though.
And if you need help implementing the things you during the Palooza, the ADHD Essentials Parenting Coaching Groups are a great place to get that support. The next session starts in September.
In Today’s Episode We Discuss:
- The goals of the ADHD Parent Palooza
- The topics that will be discussed at the ADHD Parent Palooza
- Russell Barkley, Grand-Parenting, & ADHD
- The Guest Experts who are involved
- Where to find the Palooza
- How to avoid being overwhelmed by the all of the information of the Palooza
- The value parent coaching
- The ADHD Parents Palooza
- Linda Roggli, the ADD Diva
- Diane Dempster & Elaine Taylor-Claus’s Impact ADD