The ADHD Essentials Online Parent Coaching Groups!
- Are you struggling with managing your child’s school work and extracurricular activities?
- Is your morning routine more chaotic than calming?
- Do you wish there was an easier way to communicate and connect with your family?
- Does your home seem to overflow with anxiety?
- Have you been looking for solutions to the ADHD problems in your house, but nothing seems to be working?
The ADHD Essentials Online Parent Coaching Groups are for parents just like you. Parents affected by ADHD – because they have it, their kids have it, or both. And they can help.
The ADHD Essentials Online Parent Coaching Groups run for eight weeks, with other ADHD parents who understand your experience because they’re living it, too.
During your time together, you and your group mates will learn:
- How ADHD influences the challenges you face in your home.
- Methods for addressing these challenges in an ADHD friendly way.
- Structures to make mornings and evenings run smoother.
- Ways to better manage anxiety in your child and yourself.
- ADHD-friendly communication skills.
- Ways to improve both behavior and compliance.
- Ideas for fostering deeper family connections.
Total Fee is $976.
(Payable all at once or in four installments of $244.)
Sessions are held online, using the Zoom video chat platform.
We meet twice a week for eight weeks. Sessions are held on Mondays and Wednesdays for one hour. There are two sections. One section will run at 12pm Eastern, and the other will run at 5pm Eastern.
Each week has its own theme: